Saturday, November 2, 2013

Will Do One Minute of Volunteering Per Response

Greetings,
 
I'm hoping you can help me in return for some volunteering. I am collecting data regarding what factors influence USM students' involvement in the USM Counseling Center.
 
This survey is only for current USM students who have not already completed this survey. I am a senior Social Work major, and thought this would be a great way to gather some insightful information. Your input is valued and would be greatly appreciated. This survey is confidential and will take less than three minutes to complete.
 
For every response I receive prior to Nov. 10th, I will volunteer a minute of my time to a cause listed on this listserv. 
 
Here is a link to your personal survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DPD3GS8 
 
Thanks for your participation!!
All the best,
Wayne "Colby" Williams

No comments: